Sunday, April 09, 2006

I'm back!

Hello again, everyone. I'm proud to say that I have successfully survived another spring break and that Little League season is well under way. This year the boys are actually in the big-boy leagues, so my blogging time, well, just about all of my time will be spent running them back and forth to practices and games, then playing catch-up with the rest of my life. Thank God we had a restful break, Mac included. Did some fishing, some lazing, some shopping. Then, on Saturday night, the ILs kept all three kids and Mac and I had some alone time. All I can say is this: :)

I promise, I have smiled so much this week that my cheeks are sore. The ones on my face. I refuse to comment on the status of the rest of me. ;) Seriously, though, I needed this. Things have a tendency to get too hectic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home