Friday, January 27, 2006

Random Things that Piss Me Off

I generally am a pretty laid-back, good-hearted gal, but there are, of course, things in the entertainment world that, well, piss me off. Since I've been dwelling on them today, I've decided to list a few here for my own personal amusement.

1. When did the world become a steaming pile of sarcasm? Sit-coms today are basically one sarcastic, evil-hearted remark after another. I can see why Leave It To Beaver appealed to so many. It would be nice to watch something that didn't involve others pissing on each others' feelings.

2. Simon Cowell is not attractive. He has man boobs. So why does he insist on knocking the appearance of the contestants?

3. Waylon Jennings recorded many beautiful songs. A veritable plethora. The Dukes of Hazzard themesong is probably the least of all of these songs, yet this is the one on which today's ignorant generation is fixated.

4. Paris Hilton manages to look mentally challenged in every photo she takes. I'd rather look at Salma Hayek's pinky finger than her face. BTW, if I were gay, I'd worship Salma Hayek.

5. Ving Rhames. Hot black man who is incredibly underrated.

6. Trace Adkins' song that begins with the word "Honkytonk" is so ignorant that I can't even bring myself to say the entire title. Whoever wrote this drudge should be taken out back and shot. It's obvious that the stellar country geniuses of yesteryear are pretty much country music's last hurrah. No one will ever take their places, at least if Trace Adkins, Keith Urban, and Shania Twain's music are any indication.

7. Try as I might, I can't sit through an episode of Lost or Desperate Housewives. I can watch a thousand live childbirths on TLC, but these shows make my skin crawl. Not sure why.

8. Kill Bill 1 & 2 were great, but I have found the fans of these movies (who were all around me in the theater, btw) to be mainly large, stinky fanboys who were practically masturbating at all of the symbolism. Yikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home