Thursday, March 16, 2006

Dee-Trivia

Since I'm in a rotten mood this morning and not good for much else, I'm going to list a few things about myself. Please note that I didn't say this would be fun and/or interesting. If you find it to be either, lucky you.

1. I don't like ham. In fact, there's not much in the way of meat that I do like. I'd be a vegetarian, except that I really really hate vegetarians. Indulging in the occasional Christmas turkey or chicken sandwich is not political or earth-moving. Anyway, back to the original statement. My dislike of ham wouldn't be a big issue, except that everyone else in the free world loves ham and always freaks out when I won't eat it. Is ham the official food of the United States or something?

2. I watch "King of the Hill" on a daily basis. My children and I dance wildly whenever the theme song comes on. No one is allowed to watch this ritual, as it would scare normal people.

3. I'm a rabid democrat, and I'll tell you why. My grandfather and I stayed up when I was small to watch the Carter vs. Reagan election. I asked him, "Why does it matter if that guy wins?"

"Sissy," he replied, "if that republican wins, you'll have to eat soup beans for four years, we'll be so poor."

I hate soup beans, so I vote democrat.

4. I am selachophobic, which makes no sense as I live in a totally inland state. You should see me when we're watching the Discovery Channel. I curl up in a ball and cry whenever they advertise Shark Week.

5. I don't wear socks.

6. Most women are boring. I am not an exception to this rule, but I don't hang out with women because of this.

7. I'm double-jointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home