Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Procreation Explosion

I guess you could say that I love animals. Currently, I have three dogs, five cats, and a very disillusioned duck. All of these animals live outside, as my kids are allergic, but none of them mind it, as it allows them to breed pretty much unheeded. As of this moment, I have 3 pregnant cats and a pregnant dog. *sigh*

This is the first litter for all but one of my animals. I can certainly afford the surplus puppies and kitties, although most will be given a good home somewhere else. I've never had any trouble giving away the offspring of my animals, mainly because they are all cared for and beautiful. I just . . . I miss them when they are gone. Even my duck is petted constantly. I'm a big ol' nut when it comes to any animal, including newts, cattle, and even pigs.

Keep your fingers crossed as I go to buy some Easter ducks next week, maybe even a few chicks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi Deonna!

good luck with all those critters. cats are my favorite people, and if i weren't in transition, and if i could have cats, i'd try to get a couple of them from you!

i see you visited my blog...

i appreciate what you've said... i'm having a bit of a rough go. i will prevail!

thank you! carolynn

8:43 PM  
Blogger Deonna said...

Of course you will prevail! You seem like a strong woman. It's good to meet you, btw.

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home