Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Dating a Married Man is Dumb

As if you should need someone to tell you that! Because I like reality checks and I like lists, here is a list of reasons why dating a married man is dumb.

1. He already has a significant other. Meaning, he already has someone to share all of the joyous occasions of his life. He will not need you at Christmas time, his birthday, Valentine's Day, or even Memorial Day. He will be busy spending those occasions with his family.

2. If he wanted to leave his wife, he already would have. Don't bother listening to excuses. Can't leave because of the children? That's odd. Men with children CAN and DO leave their wives. Trust me. I'm a paralegal. I see it every day of my life. Can't leave because of the money situation? Again, if he's that unhappy with his wife, then money won't matter. Money is one of those funny things that can be obtained even after you lost what you had. Can't leave because he feels that he owes his wife something? Yup, he does. That alone should make you run in the opposite direction.

3. He and his wife really do have sex. I know many guys who have cheated on their spouses. I know many women who have dated married men. Every single one of the women claims that the men aren't having sex with their wives. Yet, I have listened to every single one of those cheaters brag about how good it is with their wives. Get a clue. He's sleeping in her bed. They are having sex. Otherwise, she would have figured out that he's cheating on her. Which leads me to --

4. He says she knows he cheats and doesn't care, but he lies. He lies to you AND to her. That's why she doesn't make a fuss. She loves him and wants to trust him, just like you do. She has more reason to do so. She has shared her life with him.

5. If he cheats on her, he most likely will cheat on you. After all, he's already demonstrated how he deals with difficulties in a relationship. Or maybe he just likes to have sex with many different women while each believes that she is the love of his life. Either way, he's a loser. You should be able to see that. It's pretty plain.

6. Your relationship is not "special". Men have been cheating since the beginning of time. Women have believed their lying butts since the beginning of time. You are not his soul mate. His mate is the person he is still married to, the one you are helping him deceive. You are just as much at fault as he is.

1 Comments:

Blogger RBT said...

I found your blog while surfing; one thing I have is a lot of time. It's good to see someone taking the time to do them right. I see yours is an open posting blog and that leaves you open to all sorts of things.

I recommend that you activate your "Word Verification For Comments" if you want to put a stop to all the “Auto-Posting” that’s going on. (I get a lot of it. Of course that’s a two edged sword that I can swing.)

I'm posting this message on your blog with the idea that you may want to turn your blog into a real moneymaker. If not than please just delete with my sincere apologies.

I'm working on a blog that's related to high blood pressure. I had a brain injury and my blog is how I'm replacing my income. Stop by if you have a couple of minutes. --> high blood pressure.

Are you interested in using your blog to make some money? This is one of the best
high blood pressure online affiliate marketing programs on the net.
They pay extremely well and have some of the best affiliate programs available.

The really successful affiliate marketers have discovered the power of the blog and are using this Affiliate Marketing tool to get their sites and blogs crawled, indexed and even ranked at the top by the best search engines in less than one week.

Have you noticed the linked words? Those are “Keywords” that the Affiliate Marketing program uses to get your blogs and Affiliate Programs a 1st page listings in Yahoo, Google, MSN, and a bunch of other SEs.

BTW. You can get a #1 spot on Yahoo with no charge from them. Sort of a back door entrance to Yahoo.

Thank you for your time and the best of luck to you.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home